Adecco is seeking experienced Administrative Assistants for local leading organizations in the Blue Ash and Mason area. Administrative Assistants perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistants include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable maintenance coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!&