all Adecco sites
Adecco Office & Administrative
-- Category --
Administrative & Clerical
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE II
Adecco jobs for you
Technical Support/Customer Service Representative
Elk Grove Village, IL
$45000 - $55000 Annually
An international organization is currently seeking motivated individuals to join our client's customer service organization in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Candidates should have basic knowledge of modern CNC machinery; Windows XP based computer/software, and good communication and telephone skills. This candidate will be responsible at the beginning for inventory status, packaging, and shipping of spare parts in order to become familiar with mechanical components and software programs of the machines. This position offers opportunity for travel and career growth. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Identify, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer equipment issues in a pleasant, professional and timely matter
• Provide electro-mechanical component replacement via telephone
• Record customer interactions and problem data accurately
• Develop knowledge- base documents (FAQ's) for specific issue resolution
• Perform machine installation, training, and demo.
• Attend to shows and exhibitions if required, as a technical support for installation of machines.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Under graduate degree in engineering disciplines.
• 2-5 years of experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering field.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Availability to travel all around the US and Canada, South America and sometimes in Europe or even other countries.
• Customer Service oriented and very motivated.
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Pay for this position is depending on experience. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state