all Adecco sites
Adecco Call Center & Customer Service
-- Category --
Call Center & Customer Service
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Call Center Representative - CSR - Customer Service
Call Center & Customer Service
$11 - $13 Hourly
Are you a people person that loves to talk on the phone and help resolve problems? Then I have the job for you!
Adecco has a client in the Columbus area looking for experienced Call Center Consumer Relations associates. Please Refer to our MUST MEET criteria before applying!!
Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Customer Service Representative - CSR - Call Center Representative in Columbus, IN. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. A Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Call Center Representative include but are not limited to the following:
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods
Customer Service Call Center Representative candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration, if you do not meet these qualifications you will not be considered:
* 2 yrs experience working in a call center environment or an Associates Degree
* Strong Customer Service Skills and trouble shooting skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including typing skills of 40 wpm.
* Must be able to work without supervision and must be able to multi-task and must be able to meet and or exceed all goals set.
If you feel you are the best candidate for this position and meet all MUST requirements, simply click "Apply Now".
If you have already applied with Adecco in the past, do not reapply. Call the branch at 812-372-2722 and ask for Chelsea Burrell
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state