Adecco is assisting a local leading organization in recruiting to fill a Maintenance Technician job in Bowling Green, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to maintain, troubleshoot, and provide continuous improvement suggestions resulting in minimal downtime of manufacturing equipment in the assembly area. You will support installation and modification of equipment to ensure quality control requirements are met and process enhancements are realized. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician include:
- Understand and promote company philosophies and Employee’s Charter
- Follow and comply with all plant safety standards including LOTO
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of various manufacturing equipment
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes
- Effective communication with team members and other departments
- Maintain integrity of safety devices including light curtains, safety gates, barriers, etc.
- Assist in design and installation of new/improved manufacturing equipment, components, and processes
- Make modifications to existing equipment as required
- Assist in determining spare parts requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Train operators and new team members on fixtures, control panels, etc.
- Assist team members with running lines/presses
- Monitor and maintain good housekeeping using 5S
- Provide support for machine improvements
- Ensure equipment meets NEC, OSHA, and company regulations
- Perform PM inspections as required, complete with all repairs
- Minimize downtime by effective use of resources including response time, technical expertise, tools, spare parts and external contacts
-Must have good mathematical and communication
-Ability to read and understand schematics
-Ability to use testing and troubleshooting equipment
-Must have a good understanding of rigging, cranes, etc.
-Must have a general knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
-Must be able to pay good attention to detail
-Must have a basic knowledge of drafting (blueprint reading, dimension drawings, etc.)
-Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD
-Must be able to provide own tools needed for position
-Must be able to work extended hours as needed to meet customer requirements
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required; 2-year degree from a technical college or minimum of three years on-the-job training with heavy industrial manufacturing facility in skilled trade capacity.
TECHNICAL TRAINING: General knowledge of industrial maintenance with an emphasis on electrical, mechanical or controls application
OTHER: Journeyman certification is a plus
WHAT TYPES - Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
HOW MUCH - Minimum of 3 years
-Motor Control, PLC, and Ladder Logic
-Basic Electrical Theory
-Basic knowledge of electrical components
-Basic understanding of services and variable frequency drives
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician job in Bowling Green, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.