Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for a Retail Greeter in Lincoln, NE. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Retail Greeter you will be the first impression with any customer who walks through the door.
Responsibilities for the Retail Greeter include but are not limited to:
• Developing new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organizations products and/or services
• Providing a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism
• Maintaining strong knowledge of new electronic products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
• Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
• Meeting sales objectives for electronic devices, services and accessories
• Handling all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling
products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
• Handling inquires from customers on billing issues, payments, upgrades, trade-ins, service changes, and returns
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other Retail - Greeter related opportunities with Adecco.
Retail Greeter Qualifications are:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
• Computer proficiency
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to stand on feet all day