all Adecco sites
Adecco Call Center & Customer Service
-- Category --
Call Center & Customer Service
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service/Call Center Represent…
Call Center Represenative
Part Time Call Center Representative
Adecco jobs for you
Customer Service Representative
Call Center & Customer Service
$12 - $11.50 Hourly
Issuer Services Disputes Representative III – CSR – Call Center Representative
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Issuer Services Disputes Representative III – Call Center Representative in Mason, OH for a long-term temporary opportunity. Issuer Services Disputes Rep. III investigates and processes incoming customer credit card disputes. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Issuer Services Disputes Representative III include but are not limited to the following:
• Investigates complex customer and/or financial institution incoming credit card disputes and/or calls by applying the Visa/MasterCard regulations to resolve.
• Adjusts accounts when necessary. This includes waiving finance charges, late charges related to chargebacks or fees.
• Handles high volume of Customer, financial institution and/or Visa/MasterCard inquiries.
• Follows departmental policies and procedures, particularly in regard to customer confidentiality.
• Researches routine and non-routine problems ensuring a satisfactory resolution.
• Notifies customers, Financial institutions, Visa/MasterCard members and/or Visa/MasterCard of findings and actions taken via telephone, fax, or letter.
• Manages timeliness for assigned queue workflow and participates in maintaining the limeliness requirements amongst all queues asigned to the function.
• Escalates any issues to the Team Lead or Department Manager.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 3-y Years of Experience as a Chargeback Representative
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime, as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state