all Adecco sites
Adecco Call Center & Customer Service
-- Category --
Call Center & Customer Service
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Call Center Representative / Customer Service Specialist
Call Center & Customer Service
$11 - $11 Hourly
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Call Center Representatives in Springfield, Ohio for a long-term position with the opportunity for a permanent position. Customer Service Representatives will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and be able to resolve complaints and escalated issues.
Shifts can vary depending on business needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!!
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Handle in-bound and out-bound calls from our customers in insurance, mortgage, banking and property loss. More experienced associates will handle escalated calls.
• Deliver outstanding service to customers and fulfill the customers' needs in a claims center using various means of communication
• Follow standard screens/scripts to perform tasks
• Resolve questions and problems addressed by claimant
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer.
• Responds to written and verbal customer requests, inquiries, and complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Researches items received via faxes, reports, tasks/client referrals, correspondence, and refund/return checks
• Makes appropriate telephone calls to resolve issue
Qualifications for Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well in a fast paced/high stress environment
• At least 1 year call center customer service experience
• General computer skills including managing and manipulating multiple programs simultaneously
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make good decisions
• Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to be very flexible with policy/procedure and assignment changes
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive preventative medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state