Spring is coming!
Are you seeking a position with a nationally known company that needs your customer service expertise? Adecco has a FANTASTIC opportunity for you!
This is a contract position for 2 months this spring.
• Answers inbound customer service calls with a warm and courteous greeting. Handles calls that may require a slight deviation from routine procedures.
• Uses good listening skills, probing questions to determine root cause of the concern, and paraphrasing to check for understanding. Occasionally seeks assistance to troubleshoot customer concerns.
• Uses agronomic knowledge/database to resolve customer concerns. Uses Saves training and current save offers to retain customers at every opportunity.
• Provides amicable resolution and reliable follow-up with the customer within the communicated timeframe.
• Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry. Updates may include customer contact information, service related updates, and financial data.
• Achieves and strives to exceed communicated quality standards as outlined in the Quality Assessment form.
• Proactively provides dependable service while being available and open to the customer. Communicates customer impacting trends and/or ideas for improvement to manager.
• Identifies opportunities and presents additional services to existing customers based on customer needs and agronomic conditions.
• May perform outbound calls to internal and external customers to schedule applications and/or service calls.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
• Ability to project a professional and positive attitude with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, customers, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent.
Training will be 8am-5pm for first week
Shift may change to 12pm-9pm
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. Adecco offers benefits including Holiday Pay, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.