all Adecco sites
Adecco Call Center & Customer Service
-- Category --
Call Center & Customer Service
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Entry Level Tech Support (DIRECT HIRE)
Call Center & Customer Service
$10 - $12 Hourly
Do you love baseball? Do you want a job living and breathing baseball? Look no further...Adecco has partnered with a customer in North Austin supporting baseball fans. This position could potentially be a temp to hire for the right candidate. Must be able to work a flexible shift and be tech savvy.
Our customer is currently looking for new talent to join a growing Product Support and Customer Service Team that services one of their key clients. As part of this team, you will handle customer service/product support calls/emails and chat discussions. You will be responsible to utilize available tools to provide single call resolution and provide a “best in class” customer experience. A combination of being a good listener, articulate, patient, and possessing the ability to explain a wide range of troubleshooting concepts to customers of varying levels of technical ability while maintaining a pleasant disposition makes you an ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity!
• Provide customer support through technical competence and effective communication skills.
• Provide “best in class” customer experience on every customer interaction.
• Troubleshoot the customer’s problems using the tools provided and troubleshooting knowledge.
• Utilize superior multitasking and communication skills to simultaneously employ numerous resources to research and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Able to identify and escalate customer issues with empathy
Experience: Required skills
• Demonstrate clear written communication skills defined as the ability to clearly document symptoms, troubleshooting steps and compose professionally written emails/escalations while typing at least 30 words per minute.
• Demonstrate clear verbal communication skills defined as the ability to speak clearly in English and educate and guide customers, of all technical skill levels, through support interfaces and troubleshooting processes.
• Demonstrate the ability to provide “best in class” customer experience, professionalism and courtesy as well as a sense of confidence and ownership in resolving customer issues.
• Demonstrate customer service skills defined as the ability to probe and identify customer needs, to inform and educate the customer through the support process, to use resources to quickly identify resolutions and resolve customer issues and to empathize and / or diffuse potential escalated customer complaints. An ability to control a support conversation while matching the customer’s sense of urgency is vital.
• Ability to multitask defined by speaking on the phone, utilizing multiple applications for research and typing at the same time.
• Ability to identify trends, articulate the issue and provide feedback to supervisor
• Experience using one or more application store(s) (Purchase/Restore/Account Management/App Installation) including iTunes (iOS), Google Play/Amazon App Store
(Android), Blackberry App World (Blackberry), and Windows Marketplace (Windows Phone)
• Experience troubleshooting iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), Android (Handset/Tablet), Kindle, Blackberry (Handset), or Windows Phone (Handset) devices
• Experience troubleshooting mobile connectivity (cellular/WiFi)
• Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Ability to adapt to change in product, processes and last minute updates with ease
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work flexible shifts.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time.
As a successful Technical Support Services team member, you will be expected to:
• Provide a “best in class” customer experience to every customer.
• Effectively resolve a minimum of 90 % of customer issues with ‘First Call Resolution’ by utilizing available support resources
• Own each customer contact and make each experience outstanding. Going above and beyond to resolve the issue. Consistently attain high customer satisfaction ratings.
• Build rapport with your customer and ensure that there are no open issues before closing a customer contact.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state