Step Right Up, Step Right UP!
The Cirque du Soleil Is Back In Town
Adecco, in partnership with Queens Borough President Melinda Katz, is staffing for a new and exciting Cirque du Soleil show at Citifield in Queens. There are many fun and exciting positions available that require your enthusiasm, customer service skills and love of working with the public. These are temporary assignments running from early March to mid-May
- Ushers to check tickets and escort patrons to seats
- Food/Beverage Clerks* ¿ concession stand sales
- Merchandise Clerks* ¿ selling show-related products
- Box Office Clerks* ¿ to sell show tickets
(*Requires previous experience in cashiering)
- Prep cooks with culinary experience and own knives
- VIP Host
- Costume/Wardrobe Asst.
Attend our JOB Fairs:
Thursday, February 6th 2014 @ 10am
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 @ 10am
Thursday, February 13th, 2014 @ 10am
Queens Borough Hall
120-55 Queens Boulevard, Room 200
Kew Gardens, NY 11424
& LIRR to Kew Gardens/Union Tpke
MTA Buses Q10, Q37, Q46, Q60, X63, X64, X68.
Apply at www.adeccousa.com
More information? 212-497-5793