all Adecco sites
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Web Designer - Fashion
New York, NY
$20 - $26 Hourly
Adecco is currently assisting a local fashion client in their search for an experienced Web Designer in New York, NY. This position is a 1-month job opportunity. The Web Designer will be responsible for current pipeline of projects in web, catalogue, and interactive platforms. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Web Designer include but are not limited to the following:
- Interface all graphics and design entities to develop graphical and design coherence.
- Produce digital artwork and build prototype layouts.
- Update and maintain design templates.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in graphic and web design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Digital background is preferred; experience in a fashion environment would be a huge plus.
- Online portfolio with web, mobile and interactive work examples required.
The offered pay rate is $26 per hour. The work schedule will be a flexible 40-hours per week plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other web development or web design related job opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state