Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major children’s apparel retailer in their search to fill an Art Manager job in Secaucus, NJ! This is a freelance/contract role projected to last 2-3 months.
PROVIDES SUPPORT TO THE ART DIRECTOR. ASSISTS IN THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS TO ENSURE DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES ARE MET TIMELY AND ACCURATELY. DESIGNS ART FOR ALL CATEGORIES BASED ON THE VISION AND DIRECTION OF THE ART DIRECTOR.
Responsibilities for this Art Manager job include:
- Ensures all Art pitch sheets are executed timely and accurately/ sizing for sampling and final production
- Assists in managing workload to meet all deadlines (keeping to the calendar)
- Completes and follow-ups on all necessary Legal reviews
- Coordinates all Art information (graphics/labels and textile design) with cross functional teams (Production, Merchandising, and Design)
- Designs Art for girls/ newborn under the direction of the Art Director
- Women/ Girl or Tween Artist
- Must have experience designing variations of watercolor florals with soft feminine hands
- Must have experience doing repeats, half drops, placement print,etc..
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must have flexible work hours due to work loads
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree in art, graphic design or textile design
- Children-s experience a plus not required
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS:
- Advanced proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel. Knowledge of Kaledo
Apply Now if you are interested in this Art Manager job in Secaucus, NJ!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled