Adecco Engineering and Technical has a direct/permanent career opportunity for a Senior Channel Marketing Specialist with a leading optical storage device - Solid State Drive (SSD) company located in the Bay Area! This long term assignment for a Channel Marketing Specialist is available now! Our client is seeking somneone with B to C expertise! Social Media expertise is needed for this career opportunity!
To be considered for this position, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Charles Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at email@example.com.
Our client is seeking a Senior Channel Marketing Specialist to be involved in projects that will include multitasking, having strong written and oral skills and will be responsible for planning and executing marketing collateral development, new product development, trade shows and events. Will manage the Sales Team and will manage the communication between Headquarters and Staff to provide and update internal/external customers and media on business, product news and market development.
* B to C business skills.
* Marketing Communication experience with strong media relationship plus Social Media Marketing experience.
* Be able to handle PR Agencies.
* Team player - entrepreneurial mindset!
* Directs the development of company Channel Marketing programs.
* Be able to use sales and marketing management tools.
* Activities may include planning, developing and implementing programs for distributors, resellers and international promotions.
* Will be responsible for the assessment of distribution channels and promotional programs. Will select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operations of the function.
* Have strong team building skills in working with both internal and external customers.
* Have exposure to IT (PC related), Game Console and Digital Consumer Market.
* Be able to learn new products.
* Have strong communication and presentation skills.
* Be able to take part in content management.
Duties to include:
* Increase the forum discussion and media coverage.
* Increase the "like" in the facebook page.
* Indentify a youtuber and increase the like of each clip.
* Manage the development and production of marketing materials including printed materials, website, packaging, print, promotional and collateral material.
* Define marketing strategy for new product development projects and manage existing portfolios.
* Create marketing programs to build the business and enhance brand exposure including advertising, point of purchase, trade and consumer promotions.
* Manage company press release process and plan, including the drafting, approvals and distribution of annoucements.
* Manage events in creating themes, product demonstrations, coordination, logistics, signage and trade show management.
* Create website and collateral content including writing, design, digital graphics, and be able to communicate key concepts over the internet.
* Be able to evolve the website to include new content and fine-tune the user experience.
* If you are from a SSD - Solid State Drive development company, your expertise is definitely needed here!
* Have a degree in Marketing or related area.
* Have between eight to ten years years experience in corporate marketing communication in a High Tech environment.
* Have great communication skills in writing, editing and presentation.
* Be proficient in the MS Suite of products including Excel and PowerPoint.
* Skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
* This career opportunity is available now!