Medical Device Assembler
We have a temp to perm medical devise assembler job opportunity in San Clemente, CA. Candidates should have experience working with medical devices, and working in a clean room environment including familiarity with gowning procedures. This is a first shift position with the hours of 7:00AM to 4:00 PM. The pay for this opportunity is $16.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Medical Device Assembler Technician Job Experience Requirements:
· Should have experience soldering under the microscope.
· Should be familiar with using scales up to .01” accuracy, and calipers up to .001” accuracy.
· Should have experience filling out Work Orders as part of the assembly process.
· Must be familiar with the importance of labeling “In Process” product.
· Should be able to read and write in English.
· Should be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Should be open to building prototypes as part of development if required.
· The person must feel comfortable not wearing make-up, hair spray, and nail polish.
· Close shoes are required.
· It may be ideal if the person has previous experience working in the Guide Wire Industry and has experience soldering stainless steel tubing.
Adecco is offering a competitive salary of $16.00-$18.00/hr for this position. Interested applicants should apply using the Apply Now button below for immediate consideration!
How to Apply:
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position; however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
If you're looking for a new job opportunity, it means Adecco. Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than anyone else and the resources you need to realize your career goals. If you are motivated to make a positive change, we want to give you the resources you need to shape and achieve your personal and professional goals and improve your situation. Our philosophy is dedicated to helping you find the perfect "better work better life" balance.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.