Adecco Medical & Science
Start your journey towards better work and a better life today! Join Adecco!
We are searching for a Research Scientist on a Direct Hire / Permanent opportunity with a leading biotechnology company in Houston, TX 77084
Adecco is in need of an R&D Scientist in an Oilfield Technology Setting. The selected candidate will take on a role involving the application of wet, formulation, and chemical synthesis chemistry skills to assist in furthering and bettering new products and processes. The primary focus of this position is the development of targeted products to meet our customers ever growing needs and the advancement of our customers analytical / performance evaluation tools.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Ph.D. in Organic or Polymer Chemistry and 5 + years experience (Preferred) in an Oilfield industrial Research and Development environment or MS in Chemistry or Polymer Science and 10 + years hands-on experience in chemistry – industrial R&D environment.
- Experience with Drilling, Fracturing, and Completion fluids Additives
- Applicants should be familiar with: Phenolic compounds, Silicones, and Formaldehyde-amine resins
- Must have a background in organic, polymer, or organometallic chemistry
- Must have experience with these Analytical skills: FT-IR, UV-Viz, MS, NMR, ICP, X-Ray, viscometer, TGA, and DSC as well as experience in Apparent, Plastic Viscosity, and YP flow properties.
- Experience in Reaction Kinetics, thermodynamics, Six Sigma or Design for Six Sigma Training
Adecco Medical & Science, please contact Adam Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org | 585-613-3032 or apply online at www.adeccousa.com
Adecco Medical & Science is a specialized medical division of the Swiss owned company Adecco, the 4th largest employer in the world. Our strengths in nursing, paramedical, pharmacy, technical support staff and quality assurance, give us a global platform from which to serve our many Clients.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.