The Product Line Manager will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. This role is focused on process improvement and cycle time reduction utilizing Lean concepts and practices that result in productivity and efficiency gains. In addition you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strate
• Support and advocate overall cultural change movement at the company by providing leadership in problem resolution, resource utilization and career counseling
• Analyze production labor requirements, implementing appropriate capacity decisions within budget
• Own and drive key initiatives including EHS, Teaming, Quality, shop productivity, lean, and inventory cycle reductions
• Develop and implement plans between all levels of the organization to ensure successful attainment of schedule commitments.
• Other duties as assigned by the Plant Leader
• 3-5 years’ experience in Operations Leadership position with extensive demonstrated success of implementing & operationalizing Lean.
• Knowledge of Chemical processes (welding, CNC machinist etc)
• Possess FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license or current FAA Repairman at a FAA 145 Repair Station
• Accredited 4-year college degree Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or other related or other related fields and 5-7 years management experience or training in related field.
Lean or Six Sigma certification required.
• Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Experience in development and implementation of business strategies that support business goals.
• Ability to work in a cross functional environment, strong propensity for excelling in a demanding environment
• Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management
• Team player able to work well across business operations and develop strong business teams.
• Demonstrated ability to influence teams and programs regarding quality, productivity and/or customer service
• High level of integrity outstanding reputation for business ethics.
• Solid, proven organizational, project management and leadership skills
• Strong PC skills (Excel, PP, Word, Access, Minitab)