Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Regulatory & Compliance Specialist with a strong background and analytical knowledge of EMC test and high speed design principals on a long term assignment with a fantastic company located in Mountain View! This is an immediate opportunity!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory and Compliance Specialist
Our client is seeking an experienced engineer in driving the various certification processes for New Products serving the data collections efforts.
The applicant needs to be able to collaborate closely with the hardware design teams to develop, test and qualify products to be compliant with internal and market requirements, the relevant EMC / Safety and industry specific standards and regulatory requirements.
The most successful candidate for the role will have strong experience with the requirements for certification of mechanical and electrical/hardware systems (CE, UL, FCC, EMI/EMC compliance, OSHA, DO-160...)
● A strong technical background and analytical knowledge of EMC test and high speed design principles.
● Work with Design Engineers to solve EMC/Regulatory issues with electro-mechanical layouts at the module and system levels
● Establish and maintain design for EMC Compliance guidelines
● Manage the process of Regulatory Compliance and Safety Compliance
● Manage independently certification process of equipment with certification consultant and/or 3rd party laboratories
● Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field with 2+ years of professional experience
● Expert knowledge of international standards and procedures related to obtaining product certifications (e.g. FCC, CISPR, ANSI, UL, CE, etc.)
● Solid project management experience in driving compliance for hardware-related projects
● General familiarity of environmental compliance testing, standards, procedures and equipment.
● Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent understanding of product delivery life-cycles in a dynamic fast paced environment.
● Experience working in multidisciplinary small team
● Experience with optical systems in harsh environment (milspec, aerospace equipment...)
● Familiarity with test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to email@example.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.