- Design, bring-up and testing of new hardware systems and build engineering prototypes.
- Assist engineers in design, development and evaluation of new products.
- Prepare, setup, and run a broad suite of tests on computer hardware and systems, execute DVT test plans.
- Design and assemble test fixtures, load banks, and other components common to product development.
- Carry new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into deployment/mass production.
- MS or BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to work from schematics, CAD drawings, rough engineering drawings and/or verbal instructions.
- 6 years hardware architecture, board design, board bring-up, devices and interconnects experience.
- Strong understanding of the physics underlying electrical, electronic and thermal devices.
- Understanding of and experience with board-level design with low-power and small-footprint constraints.
- Knowledge of embedded environments; familiar with FPGA and microcontroller design.
- Familiar with system integration and construction with multiple micro-components.
- Firmware, software and system-level experience.