Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a contract QA Software Test Job opportunity located in San Jose CA.
Cannot work on C2C .
Contract 2 mths
QA Software Test
Job responsibilities include:
• Design and deploy integration test bed
• Prepare integration test strategy/plan and execution of test cases
• Development of test cases based on customer use cases.
• Development of test tools as needed for integration testing
• Test automation and regression testing
• Debugging and isolating issues to a particular software component in the solution
• Experience with Openstack and Apache Stratos.
• Hands on experience of installation, configuration and management of virtualization technologies e.g. VMware, KVM, N1KV etc.
• Experience with Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
• Hands of experience of installation, configuration and management of networking products such as UCS-C/B, ASR9K, Nexus 6K, ASR5K etc.
• Hands on experience of installation, configuration, management and testing of policy/charging products such PCRF, OCS, SPR/UDR, PCEF, TDF etc.
• Understanding of DPI, FW/NAT, L7AF technologies.
If you are interested in this QA Software Test Job opportunity located in San Jose CA.
please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Monali Tonpe at 408-962-4985 or Monali.firstname.lastname@example.org