Engineering Technician - Semiconductor, Solar, Medical Equipment job in Santa Clara, CA
Engineering Technician - Semiconductor, Solar, Medical Equipment
||Santa Clara, CA
A Five+ month Engineering Technician job located in Santa Clara, CA is currently available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience with Semiconductor Equipment. You will be responsible for testing, troubleshooting and repairing complex semiconductor fabrication equipment, and/or sub-assemblies. The salary for this position is between $27.00 and $31.00 per hour.
Engineer Technician job responsibilities include:
• Building, Testing, troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating highly complex semiconductor fabrication equipment and sub-assemblies consisting of electronic, mechanical vacuum, fluid flow, and pneumatic sub-systems.
• Function in a lead role
• Works from highly complex test procedures, electro-mechanical schematics, diagrams, written and/or verbal description, and layouts to perform testing, checkout, and troubleshooting function. Many times will work with little or no formally released documentation.
• Performs complex mechanical, soldering, and repair tasks or works with suppliers to rework parts
• Writes high complex technical reports and test procedures
• Performs complex operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment
• Assists in revising, developing and implementing department procedures and keeping workcenter organized and functional for multiple project teams to use
• A.S. level degree in electronics technology or equivalent and six years directly related experience or BSEET level degree and four - five years directly related experience
• Previous experience Building, Testing, Repairing complex equipment (solar, medical. capital equipment, clean room, power industry) is required for this position
• High level of electrical and mechanical aptitude
• Requires a thorough understanding and discipline for milestone management, source inspection procedure, documenting issues for continuous improvement, shipping procedure, configuration change process, return to stock, material transaction request, discrepant material report process and engineering specification waiver process.
• Semiconductor Equipment, Solar, cleanroom, Power, Medical Equipment
• Pilot Manufacturing
• Volume Manufacturing
• Best Known Methods
• 6s (or 5s) Lean
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician job in Santa Clara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled