all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Project Manager - Semiconductor Equipment job in Santa Clara, CA
Project Manager - Semiconductor Equipment
Santa Clara, CA
A 12+ month Manufacturing Project Manager contract is available in Santa Clara, CA through Adecco Engineering and Technical. To be qualified for this position, you should have an engineering background with BOM structure experience, ECO and Oracle knowledge and ability to understand product structure. The salary for this position is between $40.00 and $45.00 per hour (DOE).
Manufacturing Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Product Knowledge
• Configure Bill of Material
- Candidate should understand the configured BOM structure and the change management processes.
- Candidate should understand how sub-configurable ECOs and ESWs affect the configured BOM.
- Candidate should understand Oracle part purchase types.
• Management of Bills of Material
- Candidate should understand the difference between master and recipe configs, and when to and when not to use them.
- Candidate should understand the frozen bom (revision) logic of SRT and how to respond to sub-configurable ECO/ESW changes.
- Candidate should understand how part purchase attributes plays a role within the knowledge base and the checklists.
• Manage ship kits and module ship-along parts and their importance in the production process.
- Candidate should understand the definitions of each of these phrases and what role they play in the prepping of the shipment.
• Familiar with toting, kitting, and packaging
- Candidate should be familiar with established QMS documents and shipping procedures.
- Candidate should understand the scanning, kitting and toting process
• Work with Manufacturing Engineering to understand product and produce best ship kit methodology.
• Engineering degree
• At least Five years of experience working with BOM structures, ECOs, Oracle and product structures
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Project Manager job in Santa Clara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state