all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Junior Electrical / Hardware Engineer job in Fremont, CA
Junior Electrical / Hardware Engineer
An Electrical Engineer job in Fremont, CA is currently available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will be able to construct electrical circuit design using Cadence or similar tools. You will be responsible for preparing basic electrical circuit schematic and PCB layout drawings. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining fully documented and accurate electrical design and control program that complies with established and industry standards.
Electrical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Prepare basic electrical circuit schematic and PCB layout drawings.
• Work from rough sketches, schematics, verbal and written instructions to create simple to complex engineering designs and drawings.
• Generate Bill of Materials (BOMs).
• Maintaining fully documented and accurate electrical design and control program that complies with established and industry standards.
• Assign part numbers for drawings, BOMs and documents.
• Conduct electrical product assembly, testing and trouble shooting.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in electrical circuit design.
• Associated degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Must be proficient with OrCAD Capture tool or similar circuit schematic tool, proficient in PCB layout tool is preferable.
• Familiar with the lab tools, such as the oscilloscope, function generator, power supplies and etc.
• Experience with Arena or similar documentation system is preferred.
• Experience with detailed digital / analog / mixed-signal circuit design and testing is preferred.
• Experience with high voltage and RF is preferred.
• Knowledge in semiconductor equipment compliance and regulation standard is preferred.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative fashion with colleagues from multi-functional team.
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Fremont, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state