all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
CAD Drafter job in Concord, CA
A CAD Drafter job in Concord, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. If your are considering this opportunity you must have at least seven years of experience in 2D and 3D electro – mechanical drafting. This position requires extensive experience with Solidworks. Our client is a leader in satellite communication equipment.
CAD Drafter job responsibilities include:
• Create and modify detailed drawings from sketches, layouts or notes
• Extensives use of Solidworks
• Contribute design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operations
• Work with quality control to ensure manufactured products meet standards
• Keep accurate records of product changes and version histories
• Create Bill of Material and communicate with purchasing
• Advise the technical assemblers and make decisions base on project build cycle
• Associates degree in Computer Aided Design or equivalent training
• Minimum of seven years of experience in 2D and 3D computer aided design of electro- mechanical products
• Must be an expert level user of Solidworks.
• Strong knowledge in electro-mechanical systems
• Previous telecom communication experience is a plus
If you are interested in this CAD Drafter job in Concord, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Brandon Ploch at Brandon.Ploch@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state