A OBD Validation Engineer job in Mount Vernon, Washington is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. The successful candidate will develop test plans and conduct tests to validate that engine on-board diagnostic systems meet design and performance requirements when installed in trucks. This is a direct hire roll with relocation allowance available. The pay rate is $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 depending on experience.
OBD Validation Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Analyzes project requests, discusses project requirements with requestors and formulates preliminary project plans, budgets, and schedules.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts projects of moderate scope with minimal supervision.
• Designs fixtures and specifies instrumentation, equipment, vehicles, loading configurations, and data processing techniques.
• BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering, with one to five years of relevant work experience, or an associate degree with five years or more experience.
• Working knowledge of class eight vehicles; experience a plus
• Proficient in one or more areas of expertise relating to on-board diagnostics
• Familiarity with commercial vehicle engines, after treatment, and power train
If you are interested in this OBD Validation Engineer job opportunity in Mount Vernon, Washington then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dave Fitzsimons at email@example.com or 503.535.2581
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled