Adecco Engineering and Technical has a current opportunity for a Production Manager Research and Development Testing job in Houston, Texas. Bachelor of Science or higher degree from an accredited Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering or Technology school or equivalent program is required. You will supervise R&D testing personnel including testing engineer, production planner, and lead testing technicians for a world leading manufacturer of seamless steel tubes and tubular products.
The Production Manager Research and Development Testing Job requirements include:
• R&D Lab Testing safety, quality, delivery, inventory, productivity, and cost.
• Develop all R&D Lab Testing employees.
• R&D Lab Testing material flow consisting of assembly, test preparation, testing, and reporting.
• Design, development and maintaining testing equipment.
• Sponsor, conduct, and participate in CIT’s (Continuous Improvement Team).
• Directs workforce to adhere to kanban system.
• Implementing and sustaining the lab technician training program.
• TQM (Total Quality Management) performance and documentation.
• Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering/Technology school or equivalent program is required.
• Two years minimum experience plant operations management required.
• Four years minimum shop floor print reading, fabrication, assembly, testing experience required.
• Two years minimum experience operating/maintaining OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods) test equipment is desirable: i.e. Tongs, Load Frames
• Familiar with Hydrostatic or Gas pressure Cycling Equipment and Induction Heating systems preferred.
• Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methods experience desirable.
• Pipe thread connection inspection, pressure vessal testing, and LabView Data Acquisition software knowledge is desirable.
To be considered for the Production Manager Research and Development Testing job in Houston, Texas, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Tom Grider at (713) 278-8558 or at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our web site www.adeccousa.com for other positions.