Adecco Engineering and Technical has a current direct hire opportunity for a Piping Manager job in Houston, Texas. A minimum of 20 years of work experience in plant layout, piping design, design modeling and drafting required. You will be responsible for supervising and managing the Piping Department for projects in the upstream & midstream oil and gas industry. Will also be responsible for resource staffing, leading projects, coordination between design disciplines, participating in project planning activities, supporting cost and schedule updates, proposal development, and mentoring engineers.
The Piping Manager Job Requirements include:
• Checking engineers and designers work and verifying that applicable codes and standards are satisfied.
• Conduct peer reviews and assess the feasibility and soundness of proposed recommendations.
• Develops and administers department and project budgets and schedules.
• Produce complex technical drawings and plant layouts. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
• Coordinate CAD projects with other discipline personnel.
• Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• A minimum of 20 years of work experience in plant layout, piping design, design modeling and drafting.
• Five + year’s supervisory experience.
• Seven + years of experience in equipment arrangement design and underground piping systems.
• CADD, Microstation, 3D & PDS experience. SmartPlant 3D experience is desired.
• Advanced skills in developing complex piping layout in a 2D CADD environment.
• Advanced skills in developing/implementing material management plan.
• Current on new scientific engineering measures and possesses a broad technical knowledge of the detail design engineering process.
• P.E. Certificate of registration preferred.
To be considered for the Piping Manager job in Houston, Texas, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Tom Grider at (713) 278-8558 or at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our web site www.adeccousa.com for more open positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled