Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector II job opportunity located in Sylmar, CA. This position requires 3-5 years of Quality Inspection experience and experienced working in aerospace industry with requirements (AS9100).The salary for this position is between $14.00 and $15.00 per hour.
Quality Inspector II job responsibilities include:
• Performs inspections of mechanical and electrical parts per drawings and specification. Interprets prints, diagrams and Bills of Material in accepting or rejecting material or product
• Inspects (Outbound and/or in-process) aerospace sub-assemblies and/or assemblies visually and dimensionally for conformance to manufacturing drawings, quality control specifications and supplier/customer requirements.
• Responsible for review and acceptance of paperwork and documentation used in the acceptance of product.
• Perform mechanical and electrical inspection on product and process
• Prepare technical and nonconformity reports summarizing findings
• Engage with customer representatives and regulatory bodies on process audits
• Other duties and/or responsibilities may be performed as part of cross-training or employee development plan.
• May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment and process
• High school diploma or GED, Associate and college degree preferred
• 3-5 years of Quality Inspection experience
• Experienced working in aerospace industry with requirements (AS9100)
• IPC-610 standard certified is required, NASA and ESD certified
• Proficient in the use of hand tools for precision measurement- micrometers, calipers, rulers and gauges
• Must be detail oriented with excellent recordkeeping and report writing skills
• Excellent visual acuity is a requirement of the job
• Proficient in Optical Microscope
• Must be able to have a degree on independence and self-direction
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with Peers, Management, Engineers and other employees.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required, including ability to work well with others, helpful, courteous and respectful.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
• Computer Skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Lean knowledge is a plus
• Basic GD&T knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge or basics of operating Smart scope is a plus
• Must be a U.S Citizen
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector II job opportunity in Sylmar, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Srilaxmi Tirumala at 6264632332 or Srilaxmi.firstname.lastname@example.org