Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Pl/SQl Developer on a --CONTRACT TYPE-- opportunity with a leading company in Alpharetta, GA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key responsibilities include performing operational analysis & reporting, development of related tools used in performing analyses and improving existing processes as they relate to reporting & data mining.
-The ideal candidate will have expertise in report development, data warehousing, data mining and data analysis. The position will require the ability to proactively evaluate, analyze and design solutions for improving existing reporting and related processes.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for providing inputs and supporting analysis / recommendations for the South Area Customer Service strategic initiatives. Develop management information/presentations for Region and Area performance reviews.
- Develop / distribute monthly reporting to include trend analysis and detailed variance assessments for operational & key metric results for all South Area call centers.
- Develop standard templates and reporting / analysis tools for use by other customer service analysts/consultants.
- Perform productivity assessments, what-if scenarios, and related analysis and assist in identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Create ad hoc queries and retrieve data from various data repositories (i.e. SDW, ODS) in order to perform various operational analyses. Deliver data in the form required for business use (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- Perform operational analysis to support National and Area Customer Service strategic initiatives.
- Produce ad hoc analysis / reports for cross functional teams to support business case development / decision making for implementing various solutions to customer impacting issues.
- Develop / Maintain models, spreadsheets, databases, etc. in accordance with all of the above responsibilities, as needed.
- BS / BA in Business, Computer Science or other analytical discipline such as Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years knowledge of Verizon Wireless processes and Operations with a specific focus on call center operations desired.
- Experience with Oracle or other relational database and SQL required.
- Experience with large databases such as Oracle, Teradata, and COGNOS Power Play Cubes required.
- Proven experience in data warehousing, data mining and database development.
- Experience with VZW data warehouse desired.
- Experience with Crystal / Cognos report development desired.
- Experience with PA Reporting & Analysis / STARS / MyInfo desired
- Strong organizational, teaming, influence management, interpersonal skills and creative skills required.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of commitment and dedication to excellence - individual must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as partner with others.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) required.
- Excellent skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC- based applications.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office products (i.e. Macros, pivot tables, advanced formulas) required.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4+ years of Java development experience.
J2EE, Web Service
Web Server/ Application Server experience (WebSphere preferred)