all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
CAD Designer job in Warsaw, IN
Adecco Engineering and Technical has an opening for a CAD Designer job with a global leader in medical devices located in Warsaw, IN. You will play a key role in a high visibility internal project. Our customer is known for high tech innovation and an outstanding work environment. This role will be responsible for creating and revising solid models and detail drawings using 3-dimensional modeling tools.
Typical Responsibilities for the Senior CAD Designer job include, but are not limited to the following:
* Working with development, research, CAE, tool and process engineers to create complex 3-D surfaced and solid models of medical devices.
* Working with CNC team and Process Engineering to develop casting, forging and process models and drawings.
* Evaluating designs via anatomic data.
* Creating 2-D and 3-D deliverables for brand managers and marketing.
* Creating product models and drawings that comply with Quality Systems Regulations.
* Technical Associate’s Degree.
* Training and/or experience creating solid models using Unigraphics software.
* Demonstrated advanced computer graphics skills and mastery of orthopedic design within a product-based skill set as outlined by the Engineering Review Board.
* Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and capable of applying GD&T callouts to drawings per ASME 14.5.
* Ability to innovate and develop patentable designs.
To be considered for this CAD Designer job in Warsaw, IN, please apply online at www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact “Faith Hoskins” at (317) 842-2870 (or firstname.lastname@example.org).
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state