Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist on a 12 Month Contract opportunity with a leading manufacturing company in Appliances located in Louisville, KY.
In this position candidates will be assist and support ongoing EHS programs within the facility.
* Complete EHS inspections across the facility
* Assist in the implementation of H&S Frameworks
* Support the site EHS Mgr in completion of EHS training
* Conduct accident investigations and root cause determination to aggressively reduce accident and injuries.
* Lead safety committee to increase levels of safety performance.
* Apply ergonomic principles to improve workstations and minimize injuries.
* BS in Environmental Health, Safety Sciences or related technical degree
* Strong leadership and influencing skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
* 2-4 year experience leading safety compliance programs in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA and government regulations
7am-5pm (times may vary based on building assigned to and occasional offshift work may be required to support 24/7 manufacturing.)
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to email@example.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.