all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Lean Manufacturing Engineer job in Keene, NH
Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Adecco Engineering and Technical has available a Lean Manufacturing Engineer contract job located in Keene, NH. The Lean Manufacturing Engineer is the Lead Facilitator for process improvement across all businesses within a specific business Unit. The primary objective for this role will be the identification, analysis and improvement of a broad range of processes, providing enterprise-wide business improvement and enhanced customer satisfaction. This position will be expected to drive sustained business improvements across multiple key metrics.
Lean Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Focuses on manufacturing enhancements required to support & achieve “World Class” performance by improving processes, eliminating wastes and optimizing flows across our laminate manufacturing site.
• Creates and performs facility wide training on Lean Manufacturing tools, including Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, JIT, SMED, Kanban, TPM , Poka yoke etc.
• Drives flow, pull and material management through operations including supermarket and trigger concepts; cell design with product, material and information flow considerations; Plan For Every Part implementation; and pull systems and flow concepts in all applicable areas based on appropriate takt time or takt image.
• Drives lean thinking into the office to create enterprise level value stream management including customer interfacing and new product development areas. This includes implementing 5S and standard work in the office and visual management and daily improvements as appropriate.
Qualifications for this role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or B.S. in equivalent technical discipline with an emphasis on quality or continuous improvement.
• Minimum five to seven years experience in a lean manufacturing environment. Lean Mastery certification preferred
• Proven knowledge of TPS (Toyota Production System) principles
• This position requires domestic travel estimated at approximately 20%.
If you are interested in this Lean Manufacturing Engineer job opportunity in Keene, NH and you are viewing this on a job board then please click APPLY NOW. I can also be reached at email@example.com or http://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-roberts/1/283/562 .
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state