all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Lead Performance Engineer
Systems Administrator - Back-up
Ice Cream Maker/Production/Warehouse
FEP Software Enterprise Engineer
Mortgage Loan Underwriter
Adecco jobs for you
• Provide Production Liaison support in Bonding (Composite & Metal) and Tool Shop Operations.
• Assist in recurring production problem solving, cost reductions, training and quality corrective actions.
• Provide hands on support for start up programs.
• Available to work off shifts and weekends as required.
• Support flat pattern ply development, automated cutting (GFM & Gerber) and laser ply locating utilizing Catia, Fibersim, Magestic and Virtek software.
Tech Skill base:
• Production Engineer with a minimum 10 yrs. experience in Composites.
• Experience in Non-recurring and Recurring activities of Production Engineering (Planning, Tool Design Concepts, and Liaison support).
• Working knowledge of: Prepreg hand lay-up process, Autoclave cures for both precure and co-cure, and metal bond processing.
• Ability to define tooling philosophy to meet engineering requirements at the component and assembly levels.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, work from 3D data bases using Vis-View or DMU viewers.
• Proficient with MS office suite.
• Individual must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal guidance and posses project management skills. Available to work off shifts if required.
• Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing, as required.
Please send resumes in word format to Kenneth.email@example.com
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state