all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Mechanical Design Engineer job in Saint Paul, MN
Mechanical Design Engineer
Saint Paul, MN
A Mechanical Design Engineer job in St. Paul, MN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In this role you will be responsible for handling the design and development of mechanical packaging for the facility. You will also review the process and determine how it will positively affect the final package that is sent to the client. This is a permanent direct hire position.
Mechanical Design Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Oversee vendors that provide materials and product to the facility.
• Design and development of mechanical packaging including: latches, handles, fasteners, metal plates and molds.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least four years of experience in Mechanical Design.
• Previous experience with mechanical packaging - sheet metal forming, plastic molding of components, fastener design, fixture design, and finite element analysis.
• Experience with DFMEA, FEA, and GD&T.
• Must have experience using 3D CAD software such as coCreate, Siemens NX, Pro-E, or SolidWorks.
• Past experience designing servers or electronics systems is preferred.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer job in St. Paul, MN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kris Brykovsky at 612-656-1087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state