A Process Engineer job in St. Paul, MN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This position is with a leading one-source supplier of interconnect products. For this role, you will have knowledge of ISO/QS/TS requirements and procedures. You will also have knowledge of various quality tools (DOE, FMEA, etc.) and their use. This is a permanent direct hire position.
Process Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Startup and operation of plant process equipment, controls and associated auxiliary.
• Interpret and analyze technical products, assembly and tooling drawings.
• Troubleshoot processes and make recommendations for improvement. Key areas include process engineering, stamping, molding, plating and assembly.
• Supporting high volume electronics manufacturing with a focus on cost reduction and efficiency.
• Bachelors degree in manufacturing, engineering or related field
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Flex circuit experience is considered a plus
• Experience in the Printed Circuits industry in CNC drill, CNC routing, lamination preferred or other PCB processes engineering experience.
If you are interested in this Process Engineer job in St. Paul, MN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kris Brykovsky at 612-656-1087 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled