all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Allison Park, PA
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a Chemist on a long term contract job opportunity located in Pittsburgh, PA. The Chemist will support test drill activities in the Automotive Growth Initiatives group. This is a great way to gain experience and get your foot in the door at one of Pittsburgh's largest employers.
Responsibilities for Chemist include but are not limited to the following:
• Formulation, development and testing of conductive coating technologies.
• Performing bench studies under the direction of a senior lab associate.
• Work hands-on with a broad range of coating technologies in a formulation laboratory setting.
Chemist candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or related field
• Ability to follow written procedures (batch sheets) and safety protocols
• Prior experience in organic synthesis or chemical production in an industrial setting is a plus
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Chemist related job opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state