all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Controls Engineer job in Export, PA
A Controls Engineer job in Export, PA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You must have experience with PLC's and HMI to be considered for this position. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a wide range of system design including specification, integration, operation, test and evaluation to meet customer requirements.
Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Execute controls engineering assignments requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, computer programs and criteria which may involve independent action and decision making.
• Assist field service engineers in resolving technical matters.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure prompt and effective problem-solving of reported problems.
• Develop and conduct assigned field and shop performance tests.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Three to five years of hands on experience.
• Experience with Siemens and Allen Bradley panels.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer job in Export, PA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Gina Butera at Gina.Butera@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state