all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Automotive Aftertreatment Controls Engineer job in Seattle, Wa a job in Mount Vernon, WA
Automotive Aftertreatment Controls Engineer job in Seattle, Wa a
Mount Vernon, WA
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a direct hire Aftertreatment Controls Engineer job located in theSeattle, WA area. You must have eight or more years of relevant work experience in truck or automotive engine/aftertreatment systems controls. In this position you will determine and recommend optional engine strategies and calibration to support aftertreatment system requirements. The salary range for this position is between $80,000 and $110,000 per year.
Aftertreatment Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Calibrate and optimize performance of diesel exhaust aftertreatment systems in-vehicle.
• Determine and recommend optional engine strategies and calibration to support aftertreatment system requirements.
• Define and specify control strategies for diesel exhaust aftertreatment systems.
• Develop and implement test plans to verify aftertreatment hardware and software performance on test rigs, Hardware-in-the-loop systems and in-vehicle.
• Coordinate with other divisions to support successful product launch.
• Develop calibration guidelines and performance specifications for production aftertreatment systems.
• BS Degree in appropriate technical field required.
• Must have eight years relevant work experience in truck or automotive engine/aftertreatment systems controls.
• Familiarity with active diesel particulate filters, urea selective catalytic reduction systems, and other NOx reduction systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical presentations.
• Experience with diesel engines and class 5-8 vehicles and exhaust systems.
• Experience with in-vehicle engine calibration and data acquisition systems, OBD, and engine control systems.
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to summarize technical issues and communicate effectively.
• Must have self-directed, excellent analysis and engineering judgment.
• Strong organization skills and discipline. and disciplined with ability to manage workload and a willingness and initiative to respond to shifting time and project demands.
• Ability to manage workload and a willingness and initiative to respond to shifting time and project demands.
• Ability to travel up to 10%..
If you are interested in this Aftertreatment Controls Engineer job in the Seattle, WA area then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Leeson at (206) 682-2170 or Mike.Leeson@AdeccoNA.com.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state