Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a contract Supplier Quality Engineer job located in Bothell, WA. A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred with a minimum five plus years of experience. In this position you will work with the Quality Project Leader supporting cutting edge medical device products. A successful candidate will be highly self-directed, an excellent problem-solver and be able to work with all levels of the organization. The duration of the contract is eight months plus with a pay rate of $45.00/hr.
Supplier Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Set up and manage Supplier Quality performance and reporting, GSRS, BRM, QR, Monthly Quality reports (FFOR, Yield, SCAR, etc), conduct line release for assigned commodities / suppliers
- Support local factory as assigned, to identify quality/technical issues at suppliers, drive resolution (closed loop corrective action, SCAR) with the supplier(s).
- Execute responsibilities as prescribed in FAI, IQC, SDR, Purge, MRB, SCAR and other SQM/SQE processes and work with other functional engineering disciplines as required to permanently solve technical supplier quality related problems
- Support introduction of new products into existing suppliers as required for NPI projects
- Participate in the assessment, selection and technical development of new (and existing) suppliers to support new product development/product transfers
- Facilitate implementation of the elements of APQP into new or existing suppliers for NPI projects with suppliers
- Verify supplier readiness to the appropriate level of maturity, from the quality management perspective, at each milestone in the product development/transfer processes
-Manage other responsibilities of this role
- Electrical Engineering or Mechanical engineering degree is preferred
- Five to ten years experience in manufacturing environment
- Two years minimum quality engineering experience
- Design engineering, product development experience is preferred
If you are interested in this Supplier Quality Engineer job located in Bothell, WA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled