all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Electrical/Electronics Engineer (Medical Device) job in Bothell, WA
Electrical/Electronics Engineer (Medical Device)
An Electrical/Electronics Engineer job inBothell,WAis available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This position requires three or more years of experience Electrical/Electronics Engineering. . In this position you • Develop design improvements to general analog and mixed signal hardware and cables to meet various requirements for electrical, environmental, EMC, reliability of ultrasound imaging systems.. The hourly rate is to $50.00 per hour. The duration is at least to the end of the year with good possibility for extensions.
• Experience: 3-5 years minimum professional experience.
• Develop design improvements to general analog and mixed signal hardware and cables to meet various requirements for electrical, environmental, EMC, reliability of ultrasound imaging systems.
• Product Lifecycle support of commercial OEM devices and components within the ultrasound system.
• Responsible for all design documentation, including test development and test reporting in accordance with company development processes.
• Participates and contributes during design reviews with cross functional teams to identify and gather specifications.
• Familiarity with PCB board level electronic development.
• Ability to read and create schematics for electronic designs.
• Mentor tool familiarity preferred.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and vendors.
• Ability to multi-task
• Good organizational skills
• BS or MS in EE or equivalent.
If you are interested in this Electrical/Electronics Engineer job opportunity in Bothell, WAthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Leeson at Mike.Leeson@AdeccoNA.com or (206) 682-2170.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state