all Adecco sites
Adecco Engineering & Technical
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Software Applications Engineer job in Lancaster, PA
Software Applications Engineer
Adecco Technical is currently seeking a seasoned Software Applications Engineer to fill a full time job opportunity with one of our esteemed clients in PA. This will be a work from home (remote), direct hire/perm position.
EDUCATION AND SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
Strong C++ programming experience in a .net framework environment.
· BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related required.
· Ability to interface with customers to understand needs and define customer requirements
· Proven experience in developing applications using C++
. Experience with framework environments (.NET)
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to provide technical sales and support for outside systems integrators and OEMs and support the development of User’s Manuals and Help Systems for the standard products
· Ability to plan and conduct product training for customers and in-house sales teams
· Familiarity with open source development and linux is a plus
· Basic circuit analysis skills preferred.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
Building relationships with customers and becoming their trusted advisor.
· Development of custom application software in C++
. Training customers on use of our product
· Become proficient with and train others to use our software configuration tool (LinX)
· Working with the customer to assist in training for our propriety LinX Tool, and provide direct customer support for our fielded products.
· Working with the maximatecc sales team to help the customer understand our technical solutions
. Some Pre-sales engineering work for documentation on software development requirements, so good people skills are also a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity please use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. Or contact me directly at: email@example.com and/or if you have questions, etc.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune 500 Global company and the leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including: 401(k), Insurance Plans. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state