Adecco Engineering and Technical has immediate Direct Hire openings for Maintenance Technician jobs in Shelbyville, KY. In this position you will be responsible for troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and robotics. The qualified candidate will have experience using PLCs, resistance and spot welding, and device net. To be eligible for this position you must have automotive industry experience working with robots.
Reliability Engineer Job Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and repair hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, and robotics
• Program and trouble shoot PLC, robots, vision systems, and Computer/CNC controlled devices
• Perform inspections and preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
• Proactive in permanent corrective actions
• Requisition of repair materials, machine components and parts
• Must have automotive industry experience (working on/near resistance and/or spot welding)
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience with a 2 year related technical training or equivalent
• Strong experience working with PLCs (preferably Allen Bradley)
• Strong experience working with Robots (preferably Fanuc)
• Experience with Device Net considered a plus
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job inShelbyville,KY or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online at www.adeccousa.com.