State Park Seasonal Cook Needed
Adecco is currently accepting applications for a cook at Blue Licks State Park. This person will work the spring and fall season. Applicants must have a recent verifiable work history and be able to provide references. An interview and two evaluations must be completed for all applicants.
Not sure about temporary staffing? At Adecco we work closely with top companies in your hometown. Our customers are looking for you and want to bring you into their company through Adecco. Check out this quick you tube video to learn more about Adecco and what we do. Welcome to the Awesome World of Temping.
Position Reports to: Chef and Sous Chef, or Kitchen Manager
A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
1. Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
2. Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
3. Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
4. Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
5. Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
6. Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
7. Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
8. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
1. Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
2. Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
3. Previous prep or line cook experience.
1. English language and professional communications skills are required.
2. Ability to take direction.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
5. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
6. Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
1. This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
2. Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.
3. The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
4. Must be able speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
5. Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
6. Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction.
The individual will work directly under Chef, Sous Chef, or Kitchen Manager.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.