all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Client Program Supervisor (Washington, DC) job in Washington, DC
Client Program Supervisor (Washington, DC)
Onsite Client Program Supervisor (DC)
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions.
We are the preeminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 900 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers. Please visit us at adeccousa.com.
What Adecco has to offer?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced changing environment? Look no further!
Take a moment and see what Adecco can offer you.
Adecco is a leading global staffing firm with over 7,000 offices nationwide. What sets Adecco apart from the pack? Simple: We pride ourselves on attracting the top talent and being leaders in our industry. With our strong emphasis on internal advancement Adecco Staffing is the ideal organization for the success minded, results driven individual.
This is a great opportunity for the right, highly motivated individual. Adecco also offers comprehensive employee benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you are interested in a work hard, play hard culture, this is for you.
Adecco is aggressively seeking the right candidate for an Onsite Client Program Supervisor opportunity in Washington, DC, managing the temporary staff of one of the largest health insurance companies in the area.
In order to be successful you must be driven and possess excellent oral and written communications skills. The responsibilities of an Onsite Supervisor include:
* Manage relationships with existing customer end users and temporary staff
* Handle all recruitment for temporary staff. Currently have 250 working temporary associates daily between MD, DC and VA
* Administrative functions - Will be assisting with Peoplenet Management, data entry and other various clerical duties
* Performs, the placing of temporary employees within all departments and locations for clients.
* Full cycle recruiting
* Must be able to handle all associate and client needs
* Must be able to skill market associates to various departments
In order to excel in this position the ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
* A strong work ethic motivated by results.
* Well organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
* I'm looking for somebody with prior staffing experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of two years managerial/supervisory experience.
* Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
* Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply immediately!!
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state