Adecco Group, a world leader in recruitment of professionals has an immediate opening for a HUMAN RESOURCES - TECHNICAL RECRUITER on a 1 year contract opportunity with a leading technology company in Mountain View,CA. If you have 3+ years experience and you’re in the HR field, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: Our client is a world renowned multinational corporation, with a high rank standing in Silicon Valley, CA, as well as internationally among its competitors.
POSITION: Technical Recruiter
SALARY: $60-76 per hour; salary range is based upon education and experience. Relocation is not covered.
HOURS: Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
LENGTH: 1 year contract
1. Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines. Negotiate offers by partnering with human resources or hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
2. Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc. Mentor and provide guidance and direction to recruiting coordinators.
3. Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters. Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
4. Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for hiring managers. Requirements: Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of in-house recruiting experience with high-tech roles.
- 3+ years Recruiting New Graduate Engineers and Interns for internet companies
- Strong Marketing skills of brand specific position. Client management – employee sourcing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; however, consideration may be given to candidate with measurable accomplishments in a similar recruiting environment.
- Must have professional, strong communication and recruiter skills.
- Position is onsite at client location.
- Self Motivated and goal orientated
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified professionals should not delay and “APPLY NOW” at adeccousa.com. For questions you may contract Jerry Iverson at 866-892-5140 ext 140#.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WORKING WITH ADECCO:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
State-of-the-artCareerCenter- training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, your resume must be received via the “apply now” button at adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position, Jerry Iverson at (866) 892-5140 ext 140#.