Adecco Engineering & Technical, a division of the world leader in recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals is partnering with the largest search engine company in the world, helping them find talented to work at their New York location. You will be working on-site at our client’s location 5 days a week and receive all of their perks.
Headquartered in Mountain View, they are the global leader in search. Our client is known for their innovative technologies, products and services. They have tops this year’s "100 Best Companies to Work For"® list. It is their culture that has vaulted this company to the Number 1 position on the 2007 "100 Best Companies to Work For"® list.
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
2+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in advertising, creative or brand strategy
4 year degree
Experience in Brand Strategy / Creative / Advertising field
Digital media experience
Knowledge in the advertising world
Top Tier or Elite schools
Recruiting experience at top tier or elite ad/creative agency
1. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
2. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
3. Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
4. Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
5. Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
6. Focus on hiring finding candidates with a creative, advertising and brand management background.
To be considered for this position, please use the “apply now” button to submit your resume as well as send me an E-mail directly with a copy of your resume in MS Word format. If you have questions about the position please contact William Tsui at (650) 214-7057 or at William.Tsui@adeccona.com.