all Adecco sites
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Accounting & Finance
$12 - $12 Annually
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Bank Vault Teller in Toledo for a 90 day temporary job opportunity. Bank Vault Tellers Receive customer and banking center deposits from armored carriers and balance the deposits to the accompanying manifest, and input deposits into Compass to maintain control and accountability.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Vault Teller include but are not limited to the following:
• Must have good cash handling experience and basic computer knowledge.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience handling large amounts of currency and coin preferred.
• Demonstrated data entry and PC skills.
• Work involves extensive cash handling, which requires ability to perform basic math functions and to balance to expected totals.
• Work requires the ability to read and write well enough to communicate in both oral and written form. Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management.
• Annual background and credit check required.
• Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising quality.
• Need to have flexibility in scheduling. Must work until completion of daily vault functions.
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time; up to 100%, with a minimum of 25% of the workday. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Candidates must meet the following experience requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or
• 1-2 years cash handling experience
We have openings on 1st shift and 2nd shift (1pm - 9:30pm)
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other clerical related job opportunities with Adecco.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state