A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Material Handlers in Gallatin for a long-term temporary opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to assemble small parts of product as well as label and package products.
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Store and stack materials according to supervisor instructions
• Unload, move and store a variety of materials, parts and products
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM) and on the second shift (Monday - Friday 4PM - 12:30AM)
Pay for the first shift position is $7.25/hr plus overtime as needed. Pay for the second shift position is $7.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Interview Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco