Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Document Control Technician job in Fremont, CA. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Document Control you will be responsible for:
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of semi-routine tasks to maintain engineering drawing files and coordinate the processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECO/N). This position may be required to update drawing via ACAD 2010 and Inventor 2014 3d.
• Prepare drawings and document copies on various tools, such sharp copiers, scanners and photo machines.
• Post changes to computerized or manual control records and releases documents.
• Compile and maintain control records and related tiles to release prints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Maintain related company master files for original engineering drawings and prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
• File drawings according to presented systems.
• Maintain records and logs regarding the processing of ECR /O's and via excel tracking logs and MRP logs.
• Prepare copies of ECO documentation and distributes by prescribed procedures.
• Clear understanding of IS0900 for Document Control requirements, ANSI and ASME drafting practices. Incorporate changes via ACAD 2d and some minor changes via 3d inventor cad.
• Provide update on completed ECO, ET, ISO and update files, hard copies and PDF conversions from various document formats.
• Confer with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
• Update MRP database via ESI (Expandable) software program.
• Ability to read, write, and perform minor mathematical calculations with accuracy related to ACAD drawings incorporation.
• 3 year clerical experience in document control with 1 to 2 years combo ACAD / Inventor 3d experience required; ACAD 2010 or better and AutoCAD Inventor 3D modeling software required.
• Course work in geometric tolerance dimensioning relating to mechanical CAD layouts required. Clear understanding of ANSI and ASME drafting practices.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Technical school in ACAD/Inventor 3d preferred with some college in mechanical design, cad etc….
• Proven experience utilizing MS office suites including Word, Excel, Picture manager, PowerPoint Access required.
• Experience updating the following types of documents listed: Engineering Drawings, engineering standards, CAD Data, Inspection Instructions, Test Procedures, Work Instructions, Internal Quality instructions, Customer operation manuals, Material Specifications, Forms, electronic/manual bill of materials and associated documents.
• Employee is required to use hands to grasp and manipulate, reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is $45.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Document Control Technician job in Fremont, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.