all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Look Up Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Way to Work™ Careerathon
Entry Level Assembly/Production/Tessy …
Assembly / Finishing / Entry Level /
Packaging/Machine Operator/Assembly li…
General Labor/Body Shop
Adecco jobs for you
COMPOUNDER raw material production
Industrial & Manufacturing
$12 - $12 Hourly
Adecco is working with one of the Cortland area's largest employers, Marietta to identify qualified candidates for their COMPOUNDER job opportunities.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
A Marietta Compounder produces cosmetic and pharmaceutical compounds by mixing raw materials while meeting cGMP’s and applicable procedures and regulations.
• Handles raw materials: uses quantities required to charge compounding vessels for the production of pharmaceutical and personal care products. Samples and verifies finished product quality; records raw material usage and batch records electronically.
• Prepares mixer in accordance with established procedures; sets equipment controls; verifies and loads raw materials into the mixer.
• Produces product by mixing raw materials, monitoring the mixing process, completing required documentation and electronic checks.
• Maintains quality standards, operations, and a safe and clean working environment.
• Cleans mixing equipment and prepares for next batch.
• Operates liquid waste system.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Previous Manufacturing and Production experience and knowledge of cGMP. Certification in mobile equipment operation (fork truck) or willingness to become certified
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state