Adecco is assisting a local client in their search to fill a Quality Assurance Lead job in Baldwinsville, NY. Food Manufacturing experience. As a Quality Assurance Lead you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the department through coordination of work, ensuring compliance for all quality procedures and Standard Operating Procedures while providing employee training and direction, and acting as a liaison between lab staff and Quality Assurance Manager and Supervisors. Apply now if you meet the requirements below!
Responsibilities for this Quality Assurance Lead job include:
• Ensure analytical testing and micro sampling of product are complete and accurate
• Completion of all daily quality checks to disposition previous days production
• Ensure consistency of procedures across shifts
• Demonstrate an understanding of and adherence to Operating Design criteria
• Provide plans to drive efficiency and reduce cost
• Involvement in Food Safety Teams
• Driver in all Customer, Third Party, and Internal audits
• Thorough understanding of GHP’s, GMP’s and GLP’s
• Experience with company specific Lab Testing Protocols
• Provide direction for other employees by maintaining good attendance and following and enforcing company policies and procedures
• Initiate training for department when changes occur to the process
• Using training checklist, ensure proper training of new hires
• Conduct monthly safety audits
• Ensure that safety rules are being adhered to by all employees
• Utilize the work order system, including follow up to ensure that items are being corrected.
• Must ensure that housekeeping is being maintained especially during periods of downtime and at shift overlap
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 6 months to one year related experience and/or training.
• Thorough understanding of SAP
• Read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Write reports and procedure manuals.
• Speak effectively and respond to questions from groups of employees in the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Some problem solving discretion is required.
• Strong experience using word-processing, spreadsheet, database and company specific manufacturing software.
Apply Now if you are interested in this Quality Assurance Lead job in Baldwinsville, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco!